Tips on leaving your cat behind when you move


Maybe you're lucky enough to have a cat that does things like the one shown in the photo. I was, until I made the heart wrenching decision to move out of my mother's house and leave my beloved cat behind. Now that I'm in the Mean City of Brotherly Love, I find myself despondent. Alone in an apartment with no cat to soothe my night terrors. 

So I have set upon a quest to find a roommate with a suitable cat in his or her possession. I posted an ad on Craigslist, home of the Craigslist Killer and ads for "modelling" jobs for girls age 18-24 with the college look, make up to $5,000 a week!!!!



After sifting through the obvious murderers and other unsuitable candidates, I found a few people who seemed to be nice enough people, who more importantly owned a cat or two. Yesterday I saw both of them, though sadly not the cats. I think I'll save requesting to Skype them in for the second interview. 

First, there was the owner of the Hypoallergenic Cat. This is how the potential roommate described his cat, and at first I was uneasy, thinking that might be code for a hairless cat. I'd hate to discriminate based on the cat's uncontrollable hair situation, but those cats look like they'd feel like a cold scrotum. So I fished for more information, asking what KIND of cat this hypoallergenic wonder might be. The guy kindly told me that she's half Russian Blue, and, sensing my pretense offered to send me photos to prove it. Never one to say no to a pussy pic, I accepted and saw for myself that this was a very hairy pussy indeed.

The next contender is a pair of cats who happen to be Russian Blues as well, but mysteriously are not related. In my book, the only thing better than one pussy is two. They sent me an email inquiring about the room, and the owner added a PS about herself. I was enamored with their typing skills and with the enclosed photograph showcasing their very soft looking fur. Their owner really cinched it yesterday when she told me that they're both snugglers. It can get very lonely at night without a warm pussy in one's bed.

Time will tell if more pussies present themselves to pay half the rent and utilities, but I am very happy with the pussies I've seen so far. I can only hope that the decision making process is like a rose ceremony from The Bachelor. Though it'll have to be a double rosing, and there probably won't be any tears. A girl can dream, though.



No comments:

Post a Comment